Minnesota Commercial Roofing Contractor
Commercial establishments cannot miss a beat in production because time is money. That is why it is important to not let a leaky or damaged roof be responsible for lags in production or damaged products. When you notice that your roof is not what it needs to be or you suspect it is time for it to be replaced, Diversified Metal Roofing Company can help you choose the roof your building needs and we will install it quickly.
The Name Business Owners Trust
We offer our customers the best service by training our employees in safety and ensuring that your business’s productivity is a top priority. We also ensure you are given the roofing choices that you need in order to make your building look fantastic. Our Minnesota metal roofing company reviews your budget with you, your options, and then we make your vision happen.
You will be able to choose from a beautiful variety of metal roofing. There are different colors, finishes, and styles that are available. There are some types of metal roofing that emulates the traditional asphalt shingle, slate, or cedar shake. The difference is that it can last up to three times longer. You don’t have to worry about it attracting lightning, rusting, curling, catching fire, and it has been shown to stand up to winds up to 150 mph. It also doesn’t absorb a significant amount of heat due to its high reflectivity. The finish that the roof has will determine exactly how much sunlight is reflected away and how much heat is released. This increases its energy efficiency.
The Financial Benefits of Metal Roofing
There are a number of financial benefits that include:
- Eligibility for the federal government’s “green” building rebates or tax credits
- Savings on heating and cooling costs, which means the roofing will more than pay for itself
- Tax savings because of the environmental friendly aspect of metal roofing
- This longer lasting roofing material helps prevent premature roof replacement
- Low maintenance means a reduction in maintenance costs
- When repairs are needed, repairs and renewal are much more affordable
- The building structure is preserved because of the light weight of metal roofing
- Your insurance company may give you a discount for having this non-flammable type of roofing on your building
There are so many opportunities to save money that the roofing pays for itself within its warranty period or much sooner. Furthermore, you have durable roofing that will stand up to the Minnesota winters and the storms that come through in the spring and summer. This protects your building so you are able to preserve the operations within it.
Contact A Minnesota Commercial Roofing Company
When your commercial building is in need of a new roof, our metal roofing specialists can help you choose the roofing that you want and make sure the job is done right. Contact Diversified Roofing Company today at 612-490-6498 to learn more about our services or schedule a free roof inspection.